January 28, 2013 - 7:00am-6:30pm
The Harvard Club of New York
New York, NY
The CIO Summit of America is a full day event designed exclusively for CIOs/IT leaders. The theme is “The Epic Revolution: Leading, Innovating and Transforming in a Connected World” which focuses an agenda around the CIO as a transformational leader. The event begins at 7:00 a.m. with registration and closes at 6:00 p.m. The format for the event includes substantial time for networking and visiting sponsor booths during networking breaks and lunch.
More than 300 CIO/IT leaders from the greater tri-state area will attend this event. The host for the event is HMG Strategy, in partnership with the New York Metro SIM Chapter.
HMG Strategy is the leading provider of innovative IT leadership, management and technology support to CIO/Senior IT executives by focusing on the 360-degree needs of the CIO/IT Leader. Our events and services raise thought leadership, knowledge sharing and networking to the highest level.
Highly interactive sessions will provide many opportunities for attendees, speakers and panelists to be engaged in both learning and discussion. The objective for the day is to deliver high quality useful information that attendees can develop into an action plan.
Key Areas of Focus Include:
- Strategy, Process Improvement and Alignment
- Innovation and Technology
- Career Management and Leadership Development
Key Topics Will Include:
- Transformational Leadership
- Creating and Maintaining Trust and Relationships with CXOs
- Career Management and Development
- The Cloud
- Social Enterprise
- Mobile Workforce
- Strategic Sourcing
- Business Analytics
Reasons to Attend:
- Learn What Companies are Doing to Innovate and Transform their Businesses
- Engage With Top Executives in an Intimate Atmosphere
- Hear from Leading Executives and Industry Thought Leaders on How to Leverage Technology for Competitive Advantage
- Expand Your Network of Peers
- Gain Key Insights to Help Your Career and Your Organization
- Leave With an Action Plan